I am still having a time working on the idea I’ve had the last two weeks. Therefore this submission for your reading pleasure.
This post is just filled with blanket answers, that address a series of questions on the relationship between my Protagonist and Antagonist of the manuscript Blue Lines. Can you guess the origination of the questions?
1. I do, many of these listed, but others as well.
2. I know some, some have not been revealed, others may not need to be known.
3. They love or like me, and vice versa.
4. At its intrinsic core, I do, and I’m not.
5. I know how to do this, I’ve had practice.
6. Mutually known.
7. I try, I’m close to the best of my abilities.
8. Done to best of ability, which is not a bad thing.
9. I will, I’m old school, as scary as it can be.
10. Time and knowledge makes this much easier.
11. We do, this entire thing can be categorized as such.
12. Done, on some early level.
14. Note taken.
15. Done, plus there is no other.
16. Accepted and encouraged.
17. Yeah…similarities more evident.
18. I definitely do. The small and large things.
19. Continue reading